Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stanley Chow Eric Cantona Copy








 did my artist copy on Stanley chow he mostly illustrator print arts of people but the football prints he did intrigued me the most. I looked into his work of the football prints and I thought they were brilliant and I tried to make a copy of his works and it was with great succession that I made two one of Eric Cantona and one Lionel Messi the Eric Cantona is very hard to decipher between the real and copy the Lionel Messi is very easy to notice as the hair is out of place. These two copies gave me more ideas into my final piece, which I used, on both characters to give I more of a cartoony look and make both of the people like comic book heroes. The left Cantona is Stanley Chow's and the right one is my copy of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment